stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: svn commit: r511019 - in /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests: include/23.list.h src/23.containers.cpp]
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:36:52 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Yes, that's what I meant. Like I said, I'm not sure there's
a compiler that complains about bool to int conversions (MSVC
complains about going in the other direction which is annoying
as heck but I don't think it complains about this -- yet). The
main issue in this patch was the static inline since that as
we know causes real problems.

Martin