stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Hang building 22.locale.money.put
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 23:50:34 GMT
Greetings all.

One missing result from the stdcxx results page is the Intel 9.1.042
compiler on Linux.  The reason for this gap is a hang observed while
compiling the 22.locale.money.put test.  This hang caused a stall in the
nightly testing system, forcing me to deschedule all builds with the
compiler.

I have not attempted to reduce the test to a test case as I have been
busy with other things, but I may attempt to make this reduction next
week.  This issue has been observed both in 11D (single threaded dynamic
debug 64 bit) and 12d (thread safe dynamic release) builds.

--Andrew Black.