stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Cygwin build results
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:29:08 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> What would it take to set up an otherwise unused old(er) PC
> to run these builds? I.e., avoid the whole debate about our
> test servers and set up one of our personal machines (I have
> four in my office) for automated testing using Cygwin.
>
> Martin

Greetings Martin.

I don't think it would be too hard to configure an unused system for
this purpose, but we'd need to work with the team that maintains the
automated testing system to set it up.  Alternately, it might be
possible to use the automated testing system to set up the Cygwin
environment for only the Cygwin builds.  Both tactics should be considered.

--Andrew Black