stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Rogue Wave library
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:04:41 GMT
Greetings Koh.

The RogueWave product that was donated to the Apache Foundation was our
implementation of the C++ Standard Library.  I believe the library and
header files in question are from the Tools.h++ product, which wasn't
part of the donation.  Liviu, can you confirm this hunch, and might you
have suggestions on what places Koh might look to for assistance in his
endeavors?

--Andrew Black