stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Windows locale failures
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:38:09 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

Greetings Farid.

I've run a test build using svn trunk with the referencd change and
performed a manual build on my windows box, and I get the attached build
log for the locales step.  As the output indicates, the glitch is still
present, just mutated slightly.

What if the solution generator created a batch file which resided at the
root of the builddir, and was passed the different path specific parameters?

--Andrew Black