stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: duplicate error message in Windows builds
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 18:06:33 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

So I heard.

>>If it's as bad for you as it is for me we'll need to do something
>
> about it.
>
>   We can remove all locales and locale tests projects and leave only two
> projects
> .stdcxx_locales (to build all locales) and .stdcxx_testlocales (to test
> all locales).

I think that might be helpful, although we might also want to explore
the option of creating separate solutions for each of the set of
components (i.e., library + examples, library + rwtest + tests, and
library + locales). The tests and locales solutions would also need
the utilities. We could still keep the big solution or we could get
rid of it. Your thoughts?

Martin