stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: duplicate error message in Windows builds
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 15:15:19 GMT
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

A feature or a bug? It seems like the latter to me. We should
confirm that with Microsoft and if it is not documented as a
feature, file a change request.

Andrew also mentioned that he could find no way to retrieve
the status of the last operation (invocation?) of the devenv
executable. Again, unless that's a "feature" we should point
it out to them so that it gets fixed.

Martin