stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: what counts as a failure?
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 00:11:11 GMT
Greetings Martin.

Marking NREF builds as good is simple enough (should be a one line
change to the glue scripts).  Similarly, altering the output code
translations should also be simple (Changing two strings in a lookup
array in display.cpp).  The name change may have occurred during the
effort to disambiguate what the different codes were.

I'm about ready to head out for the weekend, but I'll make these changes
on Monday.

--Andrew Black