stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: REMINDER: *** BOARD REPORTS DUE ***]
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:49:27 GMT
On 11/10/06, Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com> wrote:
> I've been going through emails looking for this template.
> Here's what I've found: http://tinyurl.com/wud6v. Unless
> there's a more formal template I'll just follow the list
> in that email.

Yah, that's the right list.  Thanks!

Note that I think we're fairly close to considering graduating stdcxx.
 Does anyone here have an opinion one way or another?  I'd like to see
more diversity in the committership, but I also think it can manage
itself at this point - or fairly close to doing so.  =)

I can't speak for Will, but if stdcxx graduates to a TLP, I'll still
stick around to help out on the PMC and answer any procedural
questions and stuff.  =)  -- justin