stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject RFC: publishing nightly test results
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 02:23:19 GMT
Andrew and I (mostly Andrew) have been working on publishing
our nightly stdcxx build and test results. The preliminary
output is on this page:

     http://people.apache.org/~sebor/stdcxx/results/

The rows in bold represent results for the most recent set of
sources, the rest show results for older sources. The Revision
column will contain the actual svn revision number to which
the results correspond once we get it working. The links in
the State column point to the detailed results for each build,
the config.h header (H) and the config.log (L). The plan is
update the page at least once a day with fresh results.

This is a request for comment and suggestions for changes or
enhancements to what we've got so far.

Martin