Hey again, sorry for bothering you all ;o)

I played around a little with building boost, as i said in my last mail. Now i manage to build a big part of boost, but most objects that build, don't link. I attached as an example the output of the boost_date_time.dll build. Maybe one of you can see what i'm doing wrong.

The really funny thing is, that he cannot find things like: __declspec(dllimport) public: char * __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::end(void). (they are really not present in the library stdlib15d.lib/.dll, and i have no idea qhy the heck he's searching for them (from which header he got the idea of their presence).

P.S.: I'm really sorry i was unable to get an english version of cl.exe *ehem*.

Thanks in advance for all comments,
Cheers, Markus