stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject libc_decl.sh (configure.wsf) bug?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:03:55 GMT
  In etc/config/libc_decl.sh the function wctomb is checked twice: first
in stdlib.h, second in wchar.h

libc_decl.sh, line 272:
    stdlib)
        c90_funs="abort ... wctomb"

libc_decl.sh, line 286:
    wchar)
        funs="btowc ... wctomb ... wscanf"

  After that the config.h contains:

// #define _RWSTD_NO_WCTOMB - the function is found in <cstdlib>
#define _RWSTD_NO_WCTOMB - the function is not found in <cwchar>

  It is incorrect.

  The same concern wcstombs.

  I didn't found platform where wctomb is declared in <cwchar> header.

  Shall we remove checking of theese functions in wchar.h ?

  Otherwise we should modify scripts to check if function already found
in other header, before checking it in current header.

Farid.