stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Black <abl...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: [patch] Child process stats in exec utility (unix)
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:18:48 GMT
I have found myself unable to replicate the bogus time issue you have
observed.

I have tried using multiple tests on my linux box, along with the
27.stringbuf.virtuals test on both Solaris 10 and Solaris 9.  Perhaps
automated testing will provide a replication of the issue.

Attached is another revised patch that moves the columns as proposed.
I'm not certain if the revised output looks as good for examples, but I
have no preference either way.

--Andrew Black