stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Duft Markus" <Markus.D...@salomon.at>
Subject AW: boost ?!
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:37:04 GMT
Hm, the struct thing was completely wrong, sorry....

Ok, i just digged a little into this:

For example one of the unresolved symbols is:

__imp_?begin@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAEPADXZ

Which would be:

__declspec(dllimport) public: char * __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >::begin(void)

The Stdcxx library has symbols some symbols which are close:

__imp_?begin@?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@QAE?AV?$__rw_debug_iter@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PADPAD@__rw@@XZ

Which would be:

__imp_public: class __rw::__rw_debug_iter<class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class
std::allocator<char> >,char *,char *> __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> >::begin(void)

I now think that somehow there is a problem with the headers thinking they need to compile
debug iterators (in build 15d!?) and when using the lib, they think something else ;o// i
looked at my config.h but there was nothing i could see in there. I attached it, maybe you
can see something.

Cheers, Markus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----