stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Duft Markus" <Markus.D...@salomon.at>
Subject boost ?!
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:55:01 GMT
Hey again!

I'm currently fighting to get boost compiled with stdcxx... ;o) It
seems, that boost uses both char and wchar_t versions of methods from
stdcxx, which at least seems to compile, but cannot link, since there is
no wchar_t impl in the stdlib15d.lib/.dll. Now my question is: can i
somehow use 15d and 15D together on windows, so that both kind of
symbols are present?
And there seem to be some differences from windows STL to this one in
which files get included automatically from other includes and so on,
since i need to explicitly include some files for some things to work
(like std::hex and std::dec are not found, except i include istream or
so....)

Any comments are welcome ;o)

Cheers, Markus