stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Farid Zaripov" <Far...@kyiv.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: string methods thread safety
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 16:08:35 GMT

  I think the thread safety test driver should pass all own parameters
to the child copies.
Then it's will be possible to run test with some test cases disabled
(i.e. specify
--no-UserChar parameter to disable the tests with
std::basic_string<UserChar>).
With argv overload I simple add the additional parameters to the
existing.
With vararg overload is necessary to combine the existent parameters to
the solid
string before call of the rw_process_create() and then split it back
before call of
the execxx(). Maybe I missed something?

> As for the path argument, I think the behavior of
> execvp() makes the most sense, do you agree?
  Sure.

Farid.