stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: rw_match() bug
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 02:05:35 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The char.cpp.diff contains differences to the char.cpp test and vice
> versa. Except this the changes looks good, so I started to modify the
> rest of the tests.
> The results are here (including the diffs to char.cpp and replace test
> for the consistence):
> http://people.apache.org/~antonp/stdcxx06282006/
>
> I have not modified "find" (find, rfind, find_first_of, etc) tests yet.

It doesn't look like they need to be modified since they don't
use rw_match(). Although we might want to eventually do it
anyway, just for consistency.

>  Also the compare test may be left as is.

Yep. Looks like we're done. As always, thanks a lot for doing
most of the grunt work :) I committed my changes along with all
of yours here: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=417904&view=rev.

Martin