stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Pevtsov <ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject Re: Re: release configurations (8d, 8s, 12d, 12s) fail to compile on Windows, MSVC 7.1
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:43:55 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
[...]

>> Ditto for Intel C++.

I built using the Intel 9.1 compiler and got several warnings - the
build log (config, library, test driver and one test for example) is
attached.
I am not sure that all these warnings occurred as a result of your fix,
but dllimport/export warnings looks like them.
What do you think about this?

Thanks,
Anton Pevtsov

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Sebor [mailto:sebor@roguewave.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 05:13
To: stdcxx-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: release configurations (8d, 8s, 12d, 12s) fail to compile
on Windows, MSVC 7.1

Anton Pevtsov wrote:

>> Martin, unfortunately the same warnings still remain. It looks like
>> from MSVC 7.1 point of view nothing was changed.

Okay, this change should finally do it:

I also committed this change which silences a couple of
similar warnings in those two files:

I tested it with both 7.1 and 8.0 and both compile the code cleanly now.
I haven't checked 7.0 or 6.0 so it you happen to have access to either
of them it would be good to know how things look there. Ditto for Intel
C++.

Martin