stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: release configurations (8d, 8s, 12d, 12s) fail to compile on Windows, MSVC 7.1
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:13:24 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> Martin, unfortunately the same warnings still remain. It looks like from
> MSVC 7.1 point of view nothing was changed.

Okay, this change should finally do it:

I also committed this change which silences a couple of
similar warnings in those two files:

I tested it with both 7.1 and 8.0 and both compile the code
cleanly now. I haven't checked 7.0 or 6.0 so it you happen
to have access to either of them it would be good to know
how things look there. Ditto for Intel C++.

Martin