stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Pevtsov" <Ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r405254 - /incubator/stdcxx/trunk/tests/strings/21.string.replace.cpp
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 15:48:37 GMT
The repository still doesn't provide the write access, so I put the
differences to all changed files here:
http://people.apache.org/~antonp/stdcxx05122006/

There updated to new long string format all previously ported tests, new
ported tests for lib.string.access and lib.string.cons with required
changes to the 21.strings.cpp/h,
and changes to char.cpp. I'll commit them when svn restore the write
access, but I thnik this committment will happen on Monday morning
(Moscow time, +2 GMT) only.

Here is the full change log:
The change log:
2006-05-12  Anton Pevtsov <antonp@moscow.vdiweb.com>

	* char.cpp (rw_match): Fixed the bug with the expanded string
length.
	* 21.strings.h (MemberId): Added new elements for access, copy,
cons
	(OverloadId): Added new enum elements for access, copy and cons
	overloads.
	(SignatureId): Added new signature for at (size_type) const
	* 21.strings.cpp (_rw_setvars): Added support for access, copy
and
	cons overloads.
	(run_test): Added support for new signature
	* 21.string.copy.cpp: Converted to simplified format
	(MemFun, run_test): removed as obsolete
	(test_copy): Updated to use test driver features.
	* 21.string.replace.cpp (test_replace_range): Added res_len
	paramter, fixed bug with incorrect expected result string
length.
	(test_replace): Updated cal to test_replace_range, fixed bug
	with agruments for the rw_match call.
 	* 21.string.append.cpp: Replaced LSTR, LLEN, and LPAR in test
	cases with strings containing the '<char>@<count>' directive(s).

	Corrected errors in expected results involving said strings
revealed by
	the use of the more flexible/reliable directives.
	* 21.string.assing.cpp: Same
	* 21.string.compare.cpp: Same
	* 21.string.copy.cpp: Same
	* 21.string.erase.cpp: Same