stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: exercising string's use of traits
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:49:38 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> Ok, I'll add this verification.

To make it easier I just extended the UserTraits primary template
by adding the same MemFun and n_calls_ members as those defined in
the UserTraits<UserChar> specialization. This way we will be able
to check that the traits functions are used in all specializations
of basic_string on UserTraits, and not just UserTraits<UserChar>.

See this change: http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?rev=397279&view=rev.

Martin