stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Tests for lib.string::find methods
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:13:39 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> The attached file contains the test for lib.string.find methods. I've
> implemented the tests for other find methods too using the same test
> schema.

Great! Before committing please apply the same changes to this test
as those we recently made in all the other string tests. Also, please
go ahead and update 21.string.{h,cpp} to handle all the "overloads"
of the find members. Unless you run into issues that you need help
with feel free to commit your changes.

> But there is a question: shall I join the tests into one test .cpp
> file as it was in previous versions?
> Each test includes 7 test cases
> arrays, so I think that it will be more useful to keep them in separate
> .cpp files.

I tend to agree. Let's keep the tests for different member functions
in separate files.

Thanks
Martin