stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Nicole Willson <will...@roguewave.com>
Subject RE: Problem with num_put on zOS
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:35:13 GMT
> If that is the case, compile and link the corresponding config tests to
> see what the real behavior is (this involves building a library in the
> process, something stdcxx can do but RCB can't).

I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by the corresponding config tests.
RCB is not available on zOS. Where would I find these tests?  The version
I'm currently working with is sp7.  I found a macro
_RWSTD_NO_COLLAPSE_TEMPLATE_STATICS that I have defined in the rwc_std_11d.h
file.  I'm compiling now to see if it makes a difference.  Is this the macro
you meant?

Thanks,

Nicole Willson
Consulting Engineer