stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: naming convention for container members
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:05:48 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> I agree with this naming convetion. And I think that it will be useful
> to have a common header with these enums.
> Shall we rename options (rw_opt_no_replace_...) according to this
> conversion too?

Yes, that's a good idea. In fact, once we have the enums in a common
header we will be able to simplify the handling of these options in
tests by adding an API to the driver that will make use of the
constants ithout requiring us to define all the rw_opt_xxx variables
and perhaps even without needing to specify the names of the options
in the call to rw_test().

Martin