stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: test for 21.strings.capacity
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 02:47:13 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:
> Anton Pevtsov wrote:
>> I add the UserChar case into the test for 21.strings.capacity and
>> finally got the following linker error:
> [...]
>> What do you think about this?
> Looks like I forgot to define the function (or rather move
> its definition from rw_char.h to char.cpp in rev 384082:
> Let
> me fix it. Sorry again.

I believe I fixed this and the other problem with UserTraits
in the following commit:

I also made some enhancements to the UserTraits class here:

Most notable is the counting of calls to member functions to
allow our tests to verify that they are called as required.
I started writing a test for the class but I'm not done with
it yet. The test already revealed a couple of issues with
some of the members that I fixed but it's possible that some
still remain. I'll be OOTO tomorrow so if you run into any
problems I'll fix them over the weekend.

View raw message