stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 23:31:07 GMT
Nicole Willson wrote:
> Maybe I should not need to add -D_RWSTD_NO_IMPLICIT_INCLUSION, but when I do
> it compiles, when I don't it fails.  -qtemplateregistry does not work -
> stdlib fails to compile for the same reason as -qnotempinc.

That just means that something else is happening that we don't
understand. Whatever it is, defining the macro on the command
line is most certainly not the right solution to the problem :)
For all we know, doing so might be masking the true mature of
the problem and might crop up somewhere else down the line.

> However, -qtempinc seems to work.  Now the question becomes how do you get
> it to choose -qtempinc rather than -qnotempinc?  Although I guess that is
> more a question for the RCB forum.

Yep. I'm afraid I can't help you there. Good luck!

Martin