stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Any ideas on these StdLib build errors?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 01:20:56 GMT
Nicole Willson wrote:
> If they are in the std64rd (my build type label) directories or even in the
> ch13n dirs, they are blown away.  Besides I had it working in this buildtype
> already.  The problems came back when I did a clean build.

Well, there's something screwy going on with the compiler. I have
a clean build with gcc but XLC++ chokes on the very first file,
assert.cpp. It gives an error in _G_config.h for __mbstate_t:

"/usr/include/_G_config.h", line 29.15: 1540-0040 (S) The text "__state"
is unexpected.  "__mbstate_t" may be undeclared or ambiguous.

I need to get past this first.

Martin