stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: FWD: Preparing the Incubator Quarterly Board Report for 2006Q1
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:34:22 GMT
--On January 11, 2006 8:43:50 AM -0700 Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com>
wrote:

> Adding the new committer is a big milestone that we might want
> to mention. What are the next steps, btw.? (Feel free to respond
> on -ppmc if appropriate.)

Send them an invitation.  The short answer is to send something like what
httpd does, which you can view here:

<https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/pmc/httpd/templates/>

I'll follow up on ppmc as soon as I can.  Bill can also help you figure out
what the proper procedure is here, too.

> Justin, let me know if you plan to write it up. Otherwise, if I
> don't hear from you by Friday, I'll do it myself (I would be happy
> to post it for review first if you like.)

I'm ridiculously swamped the rest of this week, so it's best if you draft
it and post it here on stdcxx-dev@ for review.  =)  -- justin