stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Pevtsov" <Ant...@moscow.vdiweb.com>
Subject questions about the lib.alg.copy test
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:33:41 GMT
I am porting the lib.alg.copy test to new test driver and I have a
couple of questions about it:

1. Current test version contains calls to to_string function and uses
the tempstr class. This class is defined in the "test.h" header which
should not be included into new test versions. Are these function and
class obsolete or is tere a way to use them in new test versions?

2. The copy algorithm can work in case when the destination range
overlaps the source range (of course, first position of the source range
should not be contained in the destination range). Current version
doesn't contain special test for this case, but I prefer to have such
test. What do you think about it?

Thank you,
Anton Pevtsov.