stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Problems in __rw_atomic_ operations for Win32 (_mutex.h)
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:17:09 GMT
Anton Pevtsov wrote:
> There is a problem in the __rw_atomic_preincrement function versions for
> Win32 (see the include\rw\_mutex.h file, line 1352):

I noticed the same thing a few days ago while looking into the cause
of the MSVC 64-bit compatibility warnings we discussed privately the
other day. I fixed it on my local branch and will integrate it to SVN
as soon as it's passed my tests. Strangely, though, all our tests were
passing even before the change. I've created stdcxx-61 to keep track
of the problem: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-61

Thanks for pointing it out!
Martin