stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: source/stdlib/time_put.cpp change
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:39:00 GMT
Kostas Pagratis wrote:
> When I use -LANG:non-std I get a warning message saying that non-std is
> not in group LANG

Yes, I also see the warning when I pass the option to the compiler.
The linker doesn't mind it, but it also doesn't seem to do anything
useful with it.

John mentioned that (the undocumented) -LANG:std=off did the trick
the last time you did the port. I just tried it and it still seems
to work (it fixed the Hello, World! core dump).

Martin