stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <>
Subject tarball of stdcxx snapshot (was Re: )
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 00:26:51 GMT wrote:
> Martin,
> Is there a tarball or .zip of the stdcxx tree available?

Not at the moment. We're hoping to put together a snapshot of the
contributed sources and put it up once we've obtained the required
permission of the Incubator PMC. Hopefully within a couple of weeks.

Until then, you can "download" the project simply by checking it
out using a Subversion client:

   svn co PATH

where PATH is the root of the project directory tree on your local disk.

You can download the sources or the binaries for the Subversion client

To configure and build the library on a UNIX system (the Windows
infrastructure isn't quite ready yet), read the README file here:

> Ric Yeates
> Software Engineering
> Des Moines, IA

View raw message