stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Alessio Marchetti <std...@alessio.marchetti.name>
Subject Re: stdcxx
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 19:03:18 GMT
Martin Sebor wrote:

> Great!
>
> stdcxx-3 and -4 are both assigned to me because I've been working
> on the driver and I also have the test suite. I should be able to
> wrap up the initial version of the driver by the end of next week
> but then I can definitely use some help with the test suite.
>
> Once the driver and a test or two to go with it rechecked in, let's
> talk about how you can help me port the remaining tests to it. It will
> involve some fairly mechanical changes to the tests as well as probably
> some tweaks to the driver based on our experience with it.

Ok

>> Which is the original format of the documentation?
>

> The documentation is in plain HTML (see
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stdcxx/trunk/doc/).

I wanted to understand whether the documentation source was translated
into HTML as a separate publishing process.
It would be elegant to represent the doc source in DocBook and then
create XSLT's to create HTML and other output formats (automatic
management of links)... ok, a low priority improvement, but maybe we
should think about that before doing any additional work on the docs.