stdcxx-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>
Subject Re: Rogue Wave INFRA-332
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:07:49 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On July 8, 2005 1:35:42 PM -0600 Martin Sebor <sebor@roguewave.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Justin,
>>
>> Let me I apologize in advance if by emailing directly I'm in breach
>> of the ASF protocol.
>

> You really should take this up on the stdcxx mailing lists now that they
> are created.

Okay, sorry about that. I've CC'd stdcxx-dev on this response.

>> I'm wondering if you could clarify for us whether our infrastructure
>> request INFRA-332 has been completely fulfilled yet, specifically,
>> whether our user accounts have been created and whether the necessary
>> pieces are in place so that we can check in the stdcxx project to SVN.
>> We would like do the check-in of the source code and the project Web
>> pages sometime next week.
>

> I have yet to see the CLAs for the stdcxx folks;

I faxed mine in on 6/16 (to the FAX number on the CLA form here:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf: (410) 803-2258). I believe
most others have by now as well. Is the FAX number correct? Should
we re-FAX them or mail them instead?

> but the stdcxx-ppmc
> needs to also request the new accounts.  (Names, emails, etc.)  The
> forms are on:
>
> <http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html>

This might be the missing bit. Sorry if this is a dumb question
but can any one of us, including myself, send this request on
behalf of all the other stdcxx committers? (I.e., can I assume
that all of us are already on the stdcxx PPMC?)

> The Incubator PMC can create the Subversion directories - but that won't
> happen without the accounts in place first.
>
> FWIW, I'm traveling next week and will be completely without email
> access. So, I'd really recommend starting to use the ASF mailing lists
> where possible.  Will Rowe is also on the ppmc list; but Ben Laurie
> isn't yet. (Ben is going to be swamped getting ready for ApacheCon in
> two weeks.)
>
> HTH.  -- justin

Thanks
Martin