stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to understand the level of activity in Stanbol community
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 14:39:36 GMT
Hi Rafa & Roman,

I've already contributed to Apache Stanbol with my 15 issues. You can check
them from here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Stanbol%20AND%20reporter%20%3D%20kamaci%20

@Rafa I'll check backlog and also file new issues to keep my contribution.

@Roman I believe that Apache Stanbol has a great future and I'll try to
contribute its source code and improve its community as much as I can.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI