stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio David PĂ©rez Morales <adperezmora...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to understand the level of activity in Stanbol community
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2018 10:17:56 GMT
Hello Stanbolers

I've been following the thread and also discussing with Rafa some options
we have here to keep Stanbol alive and introduce more functionality and
improvements.

As you may notice, I'm also interested in keeping up contributing to the
project (unfortunately I stopped using it some years ago and due to that I
could not continue adding more contributions and improvements) and I have
some old notes with ideas for improvements, additions, features, etc. I
will re-check my notes and put some of them here so that we can all
evaluate which of them make sense, prioritize and start working on them if
they are good and interesting enough to be included.

Thanks

Regards