stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing Stanbol Board Report - any PMC Member can file
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 20:42:23 GMT
FWIW:

Not a PMC member, but I'm willing to declare that my goal is to attain
that status.  I haven't contributed anything TO Stanbol yet, but I use
it heavily within the scope of another OSS project I'm working on and
I do intend to get involved with helping the core Stanbol project.

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM