stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Report Time - Input Required
Date Thu, 04 May 2017 11:49:21 GMT
Hi Fabian,

>From my side, I fixed some weeks ago a couple of serious bugs that was
preventing EntityHub to correctly index entities using Managed sites. They
were basically invalidating the whole Enhancing using a Managed Site use
case.

I will be working in the next weeks as well into extending the EntityHub
REST API for creating Managed Sites through a REST request. So far, it is
only possible to create them manually through the Felix Console.

That's all from my side