stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Stanbol - May 2017
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 13:37:43 GMT
Hi all,

If their is a release or a critical Issue to resolve I am fully
available. We at Redlink are still using Stanbol in production
environments so most likely we will also be affected by such issues.

My concerns where more related with further development and new
features as (1) I have a lot of other assignments and (2) our common
development platform is Spring (Boot) and not OSGI.

best
Rupert