stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache Stanbol - February 2016
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:28:08 GMT
I would lik to participate. However don't forget the Apache way and
focus on the list which is the only way to involve everybody: if it's
not on the list, it didn't happen. So lets have the call as it might
give some inspiration, but lets keep the important discussions and
especially decision making on the list.

Cheers,
Reto