stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Suman Saurabh <ss.sumansaurab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mid- Term Evaluation GSOC 2014: Building Speech To Text Engine
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:36:13 GMT
Hi Rupert,

I have updated the code [1] as per the feedback and have completed
ModelProvider module, please review it. Specifier for method void
clearTempResource() is still public for testing, I will update it. Made the
junit test classes for testing this module.

I have also pushed the code for SpeechToText Engine [2], changed the name
to SpeechToTextEngine from Stanbol-1007. Currently code generates just the
transcripts of the parsed sound file. For reference I am using Tika Engine
source code for parsing media file, its meta-data and feeding the contents
to blob [3].

Regards,
Suman Saurabh

[1] https://github.com/sumansaurabh/SphinxModelProvider