stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Bhoomin Pandya <bhoominpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol as a service?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 04:45:31 GMT
Hi Andreas:

Kindly refer the Apache Stanbol Getting Started Page & installation
instruction in the Instant Apache Stanbol
http://packtlib.packtpub.com/library/apache-stanbol/ch01lvl1sec08.
Various Installations are described.

Bhoomin Pandya

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:15 PM, ajs6f@virginia.edu <ajs6f@virginia.edu> wrote:
> One option here is to build Stanbol as a web application and let the web container (e.g.
Tomcat or Jetty) be the service. That's how I deploy it and it allows me to reuse well-established
machinery for the purpose.

> A year or two ago I cut a fork of Stanbol that could be deployed into Apache Karaf (which
features its own service-deployment machinery) but I haven't kept that up-to-date.