stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "ajs6f@virginia.edu" <aj...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: Apache Stanbol as a service?
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 14:45:43 GMT
One option here is to build Stanbol as a web application and let the web container (e.g. Tomcat
or Jetty) be the service. That's how I deploy it and it allows me to reuse well-established
machinery for the purpose.

A year or two ago I cut a fork of Stanbol that could be deployed into Apache Karaf (which
features its own service-deployment machinery) but I haven't kept that up-to-date.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library

On Jul 9, 2014, at 10:34 AM, Andreas Fibich <andreas.fibich@fh-bielefeld.de> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> im sorry if this question is already asked but i didnt find anything on that.
>
> Is it possible to run a Stanbol instance as a Service? Now im using a .bat file to start
Stanbol.