stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Perez <ape...@zaizi.com>
Subject Re: How to change the selection context retrieved in a Stanbol enhancement.
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:24:55 GMT
Hi Arthi

I think it is not possible to achieve what you want using the configuration
of the NLP engines through Stanbol web console config.

The only way of change a property (selection-context) of Text Annotations
is to implement a custom enhancement engine in order to can access to the
whole content being enhanced and modify the selection-context property of
each Text Annotation using the current selection-context and the whole
content (to get a line or paragraph for example).

Regards

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is Brook House, 229 Shepherds Bush Road,
London W6 7AN.