stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: How to enhance a word / pdf document.
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 16:58:07 GMT
HI

While the enahncer works with pdf the contenthub only support text files.
The URI you're using indicate you're using the contenthub. If you need the
ability to store the data and process formats other than text plain you
might consider using the fusepool enhanced content management system:
https://github.com/fusepool/fusepool-ecs. It is apache license.

Cheers,
Reto