stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Abhimanyu Sarvagyam <abhimanyu.sarvag...@gmail.com>
Subject Launcher (.jar) for genericrdf entityhub indexing tool (0.11.0)
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:28:53 GMT
Hi Dev@Stanbol,

Is there a new .jar launcher for the genericrdf entityhub indexing tool?
 The one at
http://dev.iks-project.eu/downloads/stanbol-launchers/0.10.0-SNAPSHOT/ is

org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.genericrdf-0.10.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar,
which is outdated and still seems to have the bug reported and fixed here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-610.

I think the maven repository has a 0.11.0 version of the tool but I don’t
have a local build, so I’d prefer a (.jar) launcher.

Thank you,

Abhimanyu

*Abhimanyu | abhimanyu@nus.edu.sg | +65 9483 0693*