stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From "Joseph M'Bimbi-Bene" <jbi...@object-ive.com>
Subject Re: Stanbol with ElasticSearch
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 08:44:40 GMT
Sorry for not answering. Ahah actually i don't much more elaborate reason
than "ElasticSearch is cool".
I don't know them in depth enough but since it seems to be increasingly
used and in the company i work, pretty much every thing is migrating to
ElasticSearch, i figured it would be nice to have an ElasticSearch yard to
put every data in the same place.

Besides the schemaless thing and a supposed (as far as i'm concerned)
better scalability i have to admit don't know much about the differences
and you are making me doubt about the relevance of such a feature.