stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Kuba The Greatest <komuwdr...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about SPARQL endpoint
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:11:11 GMT
Hi,

I just came across Apache Stanbol and it seems to me it can be a great help
in my recent project but I would like to ask you guys for some
clarifications. After reading docs and playing around with running server I
have following questions:
1) Is there any non programmatical way (e.g. REST API) to register a new
TripleCollection for SPARQL endpoint?
2) Can I register ontologies stored in OntoNet as TripleCollections so I
could run some SPARQL queries on them? Is there any other way I can run
SPARQL queries on ontologies stored in OntoNet ?
3) Does SPARQL endpoint make use of reasoners, especially HermiT ? If no,
would it be possible to add such a feature ? By adding I mean that I would
have to connect some modules either by configuring them or programming. I
know that HermiT does not support SPARQL out of the box that's why I am
even more interested if I can get such a feature using Stanbol.

Best regards,
Kuba Stepniak