stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about SPARQL endpoint
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 05:41:57 GMT
Hi Kuba
@Reto: see question (1)

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Kuba The Greatest
<komuwdroge@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1) Is there any non programmatical way (e.g. REST API) to register a new
> TripleCollection for SPARQL endpoint?

Not in Apache Stanbol. But you should be able to do this by directly
using Apache Clerezza. Maybe @Reto could add here some information on
how to enable the Clerezza SPARQL endpoint when running in Apache
Stanbol.

> 2) Can I register ontologies stored in OntoNet as TripleCollections so I
> could run some SPARQL queries on them? Is there any other way I can run
> SPARQL queries on ontologies stored in OntoNet ?

If I remember correctly the OntologyManager does store ontologies
using Clerezza as prescience. If this is the case those data are
queryable via the Clerezza SPARQL endpoint. Stanbol does not register
them to its own SPARQL endpoint.

> 3) Does SPARQL endpoint make use of reasoners, especially HermiT ? If no,
> would it be possible to add such a feature ? By adding I mean that I would
> have to connect some modules either by configuring them or programming. I
> know that HermiT does not support SPARQL out of the box that's why I am
> even more interested if I can get such a feature using Stanbol.

Sorry I am not the right person to answer this question.

best
Rupert