stanbol-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build fails: org.apache.stanbol.entityhub.indexing.source.jenatdb.RdfIndexingSourceTest
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 20:11:48 GMT
Hi Andreas

This was already discussed by me and Reto here on the list [1]. It is
a "bug" in the test as it does not delete old data before re-running.
To workaround this issue please run "mvn clean install".

As I could not find an related issue I have created STANBOL-1159 [2]
with links to this mail and the previous thread.

best
Rupert

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/tmyjtvpuftqwvhze
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-1159